David Beling – President, CEO and Director
- 54 years of experience in the base and precious metal and energy mineral sectors
- Specialized in development, financing and operation of projects and corporations
- Significantly reviewed or examined 88 underground mines, 131 open pits and 164 process plants
- Initially employed for 14 years by Phelps Dodge, Union Oil, Fluor, United Technologies, Westinghouse and employed or consulted for 40 years with 25+ junior companies.
- Director of 14 US and Canadian public and private mining companies since 1981
- Registered Professional Mining Engineer – Arizona
- Drove approval of an Environmental Impact Statement in 1994, the first for a mine in Arizona
Alan Lindsay – Chairman of the Board
- Developed strategic vision for placing key mineral assets of NPX Metals into Bullfrog Gold Corp.
- Founder or principal of AZCO Mining Inc., Uranium Energy Corp., Anatolia Minerals, Oroperu Minerals and Strategic American Oil
Kjeld Thygesen – Director
- 48 years of experience as a mining research analyst, investment manager and investment advisor with firms including Rothschild & Sons, James Capel & Co and the Midas US Fund.
- Independent director of Ivanhoe Mines Ltd.
Tyler Minnick – Director of Administration & Finance
- Registered member of the Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- 24 years of experience in accounting, auditing and business advisory services
- Specialized in financial reporting and budget preparation and analysis